This is the Avalon Home …
This impressive four-bedroom, two-bathroom home sits on a large corner lot with a large grassy yard, a gazebo with a dining area, attached pool and spa, and an available gas grill. You\’ll also find a grapefruit tree in the back, as well as majestic palm trees and a freshly cut lawn in the front yard. As you walk into this lovely property, you will see a living area equipped with a flatscreen TV and comfortable fabric couches on your right, and a gaming area complete with a regulation size pool table that can also be converted into a ping pong table on your left. The gaming area also contains a fireplace and an extra pullout couch.
Each bedroom is supplied with its own TV set. The roomy master bedroom has a generously sized king bed, a ceiling fan, and double doors that allow direct access to both living areas. The spacious walk-in closet has more than enough room for an entire wardrobe. The bathroom has completely redone tile floors and a separate bathtub fitted with air jets. The other three bedrooms have twin beds that can all be converted into a king if so desired. Due to several different bed configurations, this property can comfortably sleep eight people. All kitchen appliances are up-to-date, featuring a glass stovetop, electric oven, redone countertops, and a walk-in pantry. Another bonus to this property is the wet bar and wine rack conveniently situated between the living room and gaming area.
Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
* All early arrivals and/or late departures must be authorized in advance and may not be possible based on the home\’s cleaning/maintenance schedules, and will incur a fee for the additonal number of hours of occupancy being purchased.
* Quiet hours after 9 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Street address and email address must be provided to receive all arrival instructions.
* Renter data form including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Daily energy fee to heat the pool and spa is $60.
* Standard rates include up to 6 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 6 will incur and additional occupancy charge of $20 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, propane tank refill is $15 and the cleaning is $35.
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.Sportalicious Grande with Heated Pool & Spa
* Home is in an HOA which has minimum-night stay requirments based on the familial relationship of the occupants. The City of Scottsdale has also passed an occupancy ordinance which also includes a provision regarding the the familial relationhip of the occupants. Please ask for details. This listing fully complies with the HOA requirments outlined in the CC&R\’s as well as the Scottsdale Occupancy Ordinance requirments.
* This property has a minimum 1 month stay requirment and minimum 4 to 6 month stays are preferred. Only two rental per year are allowed.
* The home is exempt from the requirments of applying for a TPT license as this home does not transact business in a way that requires acquisition or display of a registration number.
Bed Configuration: Master-King, 2nd bdrm-2 twins (can convert into a king), 3rd bdrm-2 twins (can convert into a king), 4th bdrm-2 twins (can convert into a king.)
The Mayo clinic is just minutes away. Fountain Hills is 15 minutes to the east. Old Town is 18 minutes south; Kierland Commons is 17 minutes north; West World is 10 minutes north.
|Bedrooms||Total Beds||Total Sleeps|